First Minister unveils plans to reopen shops, hairdressers and tourism sector
Monday 22 June:
- Non-essential retail shops can reopen with social distancing in place.
- House viewings in vacant properties can take place and postponed sales can be completed.
- Outdoor sports courts can reopen (but not for contact or team activities).
- Outdoor markets can reopen.
- Places of worship can reopen for private prayer.
- Childcare facilities will reopen on a phased basis to support people returning to work.
Monday 29 June:
- All pupils can return to school in a phased approach.
Monday July 6:
- “Stay local” rule lifted, if the number of covid cases continues to fall.
- Tourist attractions and national parks can reopen.
ThursdayJuly 9 – next official review date
Monday July 13:
- Owners of entirely self-contained holiday accommodation can reopen.
- Hairdressers and beauty salons can reopen by appointment only.
Read the full article and see the First Minister’s Q&A here…..